TaggEd

1. Do you think you are HOT?
n0pe when I'm in a really bad m0od

2. Upload a fav pic of you
plenty of them at my friendster profile.

3. Why do you like this picture?
u meant those pictures? Coz they're featuring me.. Aha..

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
can't remember

5. The last song you listen to?
Pari-pari di bawah angin~ Meet Uncle Hussin

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
supervising my sister baking cake

7. What name u prefer besides yours?
Any name that contain the letter H and K. Eg: Haikal

8. People to tag
Mysara
SharifatulNadya
Izyan


9. Who is no.1
My best friend eva

10. No.3 is having relationship with?
Her bf's name is Hafiz

11. Say something about no.5
only 3 listed up there coz The person tagged me only tagged 3 person. Huahua

12. How about no.4?
I said only 3.. Herm..

13. Who is no.2
The person who tagged me.. Huhu..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panduan diet selepas pembedahan laparoscopy/laparotomy

Pengalaman Menjalani Pembedahan Laparoscopy

Pengalaman Excess Baggage dengan MAS Airlines