Tale of 7 days

Whew.. A week full with lessons!

Saturday: Shocking.Ummi's car get stucked at traffic lite at Kg Bukit Angkat Junction (Kajang)

Sunday : Packed. Morning. Learn some gardening thingy with college residences. Afternoon, TNC HEP came to deliver a very short speech. Night: MUH won Juara Lagu. Yippie!!

Monday : Intriguing. Morning: SRC Election day. Manage to not to skip any of the classes. Met Yusoff at the election area. Afternoon:Go get back my car from workshop. Went to Tesco. Found out my lose by 200++ votes.Night: Car broke down at Balakong. ABah and Ummi came to pick me and Farahin. Uncle Tan is a very nice and wealth man. Aha..

Tuesday : Traumatic. Morning: ABah n Ummi drop Kancil at my place. AfternOOn; Succeed to find Strawberry Emulco at Bdr Baru Bangi. Bump into accident with a motorcycle. Hv to pay rm80 for repair.

Wednesday: Exciting. Cooking time! Hectic and electrifying. Our GroOvy Starwberry Cake is tantalizing and fabulous even some say a lorry of sugar had jump into it. Afternoon: Fell at stairs. SOme minor injuries at my left shoulder. Send Yanti to PKU for teeth probs.. Met "Interframe" by luck. Gosh.. I still cant forget him.

Thursday: Refreshing. Wear pink skirts to class coz I dont feel well. Haha..

Friday: Positive. Do some mistakes during Food Service Presentation. Regret. Get stucked in traffic at Jalan Tun Razak. That's why people in KL had problems with their nerves and blood. AHaks..

Saturday: Exhilarating. Morning: Some mind-therapy at Time Square. I think I am capable to make TS empty. Huhu. Evening: Attend a relative wedding. The Tok Kadi is sooo humorous.

I learns sooo many things this week.
Alhamdulillah ALLAH makes me through..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Menjalani Pembedahan Laparoscopy

Pengalaman Excess Baggage dengan MAS Airlines

Panduan diet selepas pembedahan laparoscopy/laparotomy