Somewhere in the past

Their faces show anxiety plus a bit of serenity. They never feel prouder than this very day. A child of their own succeed to enter the new stage.

"Hows all the necessity? All complete-kah?" "Dear Teacher, how much do I have to pay?" "Take care of your self, my little son, mom will not be there to wash your dirty laundry" "Is there any ghost in this school?"

That might by the normal line we will hear.

My oh my, I cant forget the feeling of the first day in Maahad Muhammadi Perempuan, Kota Bharu, Kelantan.

I keep say to myself in the first night I slept on the red mattress we bought somewhere in Pengkalan Chepa, "Hanani, this is not any 3 days camp u attend. You'll be 'stuck' here in Kelantan for at least 3 years"

Woa...

That was back in 2000.. to be precise, 12 years ago.

and today, this morning. My little sister, Aisyah registered in SAM Muhammadiah Pekan Sabak, Sabak Bernam. Abah can only say;

" I no longer have any daughter studying in Sekolah Rendah"

You're right Abah! Absolutely, your seven daughters are all grown up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panduan diet selepas pembedahan laparoscopy/laparotomy

Pengalaman Menjalani Pembedahan Laparoscopy

Pengalaman Excess Baggage dengan MAS Airlines