27 is a good number

For me all number are good number as long as me feel happy.

From last birthday ( 3rd March 2013), a lot has happened. Full of tears..and joy. But more likely tears than joy. I feel blessed with all the occurrence and incidents.

All those made me stronger and as part of building bricks that mold me today. Bricks are the incidents but the cement were faith that bind all pieces together to form a girl name Nurfarah Hanani binti Amir Hamzah.

Is it age appropriate for me to call myself a girl? LOL.

Did aging process made me turn into a Lady?

I love every moment that happens even it breaks myself apart to cellular level.

Couldn't ask for more but wishing for better future in the world and hereafter. Insya Allah. Amin...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panduan diet selepas pembedahan laparoscopy/laparotomy

Pengalaman Menjalani Pembedahan Laparoscopy

Pengalaman Excess Baggage dengan MAS Airlines