Fully Loaded

Meeting up with people.. New people.. People whom never knew you before is an activity that was trully refreshing. I manage test my own parameter of willingness to get to know people or simply initiating a conversation.
Last SUnday I went to PC Fair. That was my first ever visit to ant PC Fair. People really packed overthere since it's the last day of the Fair. But the vast different between a PC Fair and a Book Fair is... U dont have to bring a lot of money to a BOOK FAIR. But if u bring only RM10 to a PC Fair.. u'll only get a cooler pad.. Hahaha..

I watched the news when Bush get humiliated by an Iraqi Reporter. That was good since he brought disaster to Iraq on his anti-terrorism nonsense mission. I think they should throw larger thing. A gas tube maybe..???

Wallahua'lam..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panduan diet selepas pembedahan laparoscopy/laparotomy

Pengalaman Menjalani Pembedahan Laparoscopy

Pengalaman Excess Baggage dengan MAS Airlines