Calling... Passenger AK5384..


Ann Ting with one of her 45 kilos luggage..
Me.. Sitting on the bench..

It feels like I'm going for a vacation when I arrived at LCCT last Saturday to catch my flight to Kuala Terengganu... At that time my sorrow on leaving Kuala Lumpur flew away and the only thing in my mind are the beaches and the long roads in Terengganu. The 50 minutes flight doesn't affect my stomach plus I get the chance to sit beside the clouds.. The window I mean.. But this was the second time I've been near to clouds and the very bright blue sky.

Kuala Terengganu's sky look a bit dark.. Seems like its cried just before our flight landed. Somehow I felt so grateful to get here in 1 piece.. Alhamdulillah..
The stairs to the fly..
Our 100 kilos luggage.. Haha..

Since my last flight from Miri to Kuala Lumpur.. during my PKN days.. this was my 3rd time on board. Air Asia give me another round of experience compared to MAS. Of course comparing the price will give us another picture instead.

I paid RM72 for my flight from LCCT to Kuala Terengganu.. but my flight from Kuala Terengganu to KLIA this coming 17th September is priced RM69. That is 3 ringgit cheaper than my Air Asia ticket and 5 kilos more to my luggage weight. Nothing weird, in fact. But its the date u chose that makes it differ.

Okay.. It was really fantastic to be back in here after 20 years..! Hope KT will give me more than I expected.. Especially for its abundant tourist spots.. After all.. I am still a tourist here.. Just that my stay is 2 months and a half.. huhu..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panduan diet selepas pembedahan laparoscopy/laparotomy

Pengalaman Menjalani Pembedahan Laparoscopy

Pengalaman Excess Baggage dengan MAS Airlines