A week of test.. The Month Full of TEST.

This is a TESTimonial of a girl whom almost failed her test. Ahaks..
I have 4 test this week which all of them are the killers for my grades. (Who say only particular subjects are killers? Any subject is always the killers if we dont care much attention on reading it before exam).
Yet I'm not pregnant coz I get several day of the so-called holiday for women for each Ramadhan.. Holiday or Hollow-day?? since we are starving coz we can't eat right away if we're hungry especially if your housemates are all fasting.. Huhu.. Pity me..

And the campus election is soon to come..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panduan diet selepas pembedahan laparoscopy/laparotomy

Pengalaman Menjalani Pembedahan Laparoscopy

Pengalaman Excess Baggage dengan MAS Airlines