home is where the heart is

Finally i reach my home after 8 weeks i left her. People say 8 weeks are not that long. But I am so sick of being away from my home and i actually fell sick.
Home is where the heart is. No matter form your house is, you will still wanna be back home after hectic day tugging your collar.
I always come back home when my day miserable. Even though at home there will be some sister-quarrelling, messy bedroom, and heavy dishwashing.. I still LOVE my HOME..

And when people say something about my home.. I would say to them.. Lucky I got this small and cute house. with the best people living in it.

Gosh i love it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panduan diet selepas pembedahan laparoscopy/laparotomy

Pengalaman Menjalani Pembedahan Laparoscopy

Pengalaman Excess Baggage dengan MAS Airlines